black dog blog

Google

Saturday, April 02, 2005

what next then?

so , here i am, back in warrington and wondering just where my life will take me next.
first job is to find myself somewhere to live, my folks have decided that they cant cope with the added stress and expense of me and zakk living with them, so i have become homeless. as well as being jobless and penniless.

i hate being at the mercy of the benefits system, but it would appear that my fate is to be decided by people who have to abide by procedures and regulations decreed by people who have never ben within a country mile of the situation i find myself in. the last income i got was at the end of feb, and its still going to be a while until i get any money!

i cant work cos i am signed off by the doctor for the broken arm, so i cant even go and get a job!

sorry for all the moaning, but hey, thats life

not that it matters anyway, cos i know that noone ever reads this!

heres a question for you, on a planet with so many milions of people, why is it so easy to be unbearably lonely?

ah well, life must go on i suppose, it just always seems to be going in the opposite direction to me.

4 Comments:

  • since you give up the hockey, wot you doin... me know... just sitting around listening t Pink Floyd all day sipping coca cola :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 pm  

  • i know one of your favorite songs is 'black velvet'

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 pm  

  • years ago you put ice in a wheelie bin and just added beer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 pm  

  • how can you be a capricorn and a scorpio in one web page...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home