black dog blog

Google

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

so what do i put now?!!

oops! still need some practice!!

Well, this is where i plan to tell you all about me and the dog, can't promise it will be that exciting, but someone might be interested!
A couple of mates have been doing blogs for a while, so i decided to join the party!

I'm at work right now, merrily typing numbers into my pc, and waiting for my shift to finish, so i can get home to the pooch!

He's called Zakk, and is a mixture of a springer spaniel, a border collie and a black labrador. He's crazy, but my best freind!(says a lot about me!!)

as for me, i work from 12-8 mon-fri and play hockey on saturdays, check the links for my club, and my teams results for the season.

the other links are just things i have seen and would share with you lovely people!

as for the rest of the blog, i'm in the process of a crash course in html, so things will change(hopefully for the better!)

Anyway, should really do some work now, i'll add more later!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home